We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
A. Conditions for processing Your Personal Data
We collect and use Personal Data that You have spontaneously transmitted to Us, which is necessary to subscribe to the Services and to receive emails containing information from Us (newsletters).
You are required to provide accurate, true and correct personal details and information and to update these data and information whenever necessary so it remains true and complete.
We collect and process Your Personal Data in a fair and lawful manner, while respecting Your rights. We are responsible for the processing of Your Personal Data.
Under no circumstances do We transfer or sell Your Personal Data to any Third Parties, except to Our IT providers.
B. Information collected
This information include (i) personal information including, but not limited to, full names, postal address, email address, (ii) payment information, including, but not limited to, payment card number, expiration date, security code and billing address, (iii) Information that Your browser sends whenever You access the Services, (iv) third-party services that collect, monitor and analyze data to provide analytics and other data to help us to improve Our Services, (v) third-party services (including, but not limited to, Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, iCloud) used by You to import data including, but not limited to, Your Contacts Personal Data (email, name, address, phone number, calendar events, etc.), (vi) inquiries and feedbacks provided by You, including contact information and content of the inquiries and feedbacks, (vii) Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding an interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisementand (viii) personal information which is capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
We requested Your Google data access with the following scope
• Access to the contacts in Your Google Contacts after you authenticate (auth/contacts)
• Read emails resources metadata including Your labels, history records, and email message (…/auth/gmail.readonly)
• Read events in Your calendars (…/auth/calendar.readonly)
C. Information use
We collect information, including Personal Data, for the purpose of providing the Services; identifying and communicating with You, including newsletters and marketing materials; responding to Your requests, including customer service inquiries; processing Your payments; improving the Services; analyzing Your usage of the Services; and responding to valid legal processes and valid requests from government authorities.
Pursuant to data protection laws and regulations, You have the right to access, modify, oppose the processing of Your Personal Data, and to obtain communication of them in a structured, readable format (unless legitimately impossible). You also have the right to place a claim with a monitoring authority and to define directives pertaining to their digital testament.
You may exercise Your rights by sending an email to email@example.com.
The way we use Your data obtained through Google API is explicitly limited to the use defined below
• Providing the Service
We may send You emails to the address associated to Your Account, to inform You of the Services changes or its activities, or to communicate technical or administrative information.
Under no circumstances will You receive emails from third-party companies or partners without Your permission.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these marketing communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us. Please note that We may still send You transactional or administrative messages related to the Services even after You have opted out of receiving marketing communications.
We may transfer Your Personal Data to technical service providers in order to provide You with a better experience :
• Algolia to provide a great search experience
• Datadog to improve the efficiency of our infrastructure
• Sentry to guarantee a great service quality
• Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
• Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.Comply with a legal obligation.
• Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
E. Third Parties
You are responsible for ensuring that You have the necessary rights to use the Personal Data of Third Party, including the right to upload them through the Services and process them by means of Your Account.
You represent and warrant that You provided all required information to Third Parties, whose Personal Data are processed.
You undertake to provide means for requests to be made electronically or by mail and to respond to all requests of Third Parties regarding their rights (right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, etc.).
If We receive requests from Third Parties pertaining to their Personal Data, We shall forward them to You as soon as possible, who remain exclusively responsible.
F. Data retention and deletion
Your Personal Data are hosted by Amazon Web Services inside Aurora database that is fully-secured and not accessible outside our servers.
Our AWS services are located inside the AWS Dublin (Ireland) datacenter. We are not storing Your Google data except Your Personal Data, including email addresses and Google unique resource ID.
You may request that Your Account be closed at any time.
Due to services retention configuration, personal data deletion, associated to your account, will be effective within a period of minimum 7 days for backups and 14 days for logs.
Account deletion will be effective within 1 week from Your deletion request.
We keep Your Personal Data as long as Your Account remains active and shall delete them within a maximum five years from the deletion of Your Account (in case of legal action), unless we are legally required under applicable law to Personal Data for a longer period. We will inform You of the time required to delete all personal data associated to your account.
A cookie is a file that can be recorded on the hard drive of Your terminals when You access to the Services. We may deposit cookies on Your terminals to collect information in order to improve the Services.
You must accept the deposit of cookies on Your terminal using the strip provided for this when You access to the Services.
We do not keep tracking cookies or cookies containing IP addresses for more than thirteen (13) months after their initial deposit on Your terminal(s).
Traffic data are generated when Your terminal is connected to the internet and to the Services.
These data may be used for improving Our Service. We never use personal names in traffic data analyses.
H. Children’s privacy
Our Services are intended for a general audience and not directed to Users under thirteen (13) years of age (“Children”). We do not intend to collect personal information as defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA. If You are a parent or guardian and believe We have, please contact Us here and We will remove such data to the extent required by COPPA.
For more information on COPPA, click here or visit www.FTC.gov and look for parental guidance on child online safety and privacy.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
• Deny you goods or services.
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
• Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
• Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
K. Contact Us