Finding your contacts on Google can be cumbersome especially as it’s somewhat hidden. In this blog post, we look at two ways you can find your Google contacts.
Let’s dive in.
How to find your Google contacts through Gmail
To find your Google contacts through your inbox, simply:
1. Log into your Gmail account. Click on the three-by-three square menu on the top right.
2. Click on the Contacts icon.
3. Once you click on the icon, a list of your contacts will appear.
How to find your Google contacts through your homepage
Instead of going the long way through your inbox, you can also access your contacts through the Google homepage.
1. From your homepage, click on the three-by-three icon from before.
2. Click the contacts button. Note that your icons might be in a different order to the example above as they’re customizable.
3. A list of your contacts will appear just like that.
Looking for a less cumbersome way? If you fancy skipping all those steps, you can also access your contacts by copying and pasting this link: contacts.google.com
There you have it, three ways to find your Google contacts. Of course, the better way would be to build a contact list on folk so you can build contact lists and sync your contacts from anywhere on the web. Try folk today, for free.